You can support the work of the museum by volunteering with us, our volunteers play a vital role in the museum and it’s a great opportunity to learn new skills.
Volunteer roles include:
- Meeting and greeting our visitors at the front desk
- Photographing and digitising the collection
- Helping with exhibition installation and dismantling
- Helping with workshops and evening events.
What’s in it for you:
- Meet new people and work as part of a small friendly team
- Learn about the history of Ceredigion, The Coliseum (home of the museum) and the collections
- A behind the scenes look in to how a museum is run
- Develop and share your skills
- Unique museum based work experience to enhance your CV and employability.
If you are interested contact Amanda or Anna at the museum. Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01970 633088 for more information. We will then invite you to come and talk with us. We can then fill out an application form with you, this will also ask for 2 references. You will be able to start volunteering with us as soon as a suitable role becomes available.